Friday, April 24, 2009

Little 5 Weekend and End of Semester Happenings

It is little 5 weekend .., which will be a little nutty this weekend, with lots of festivities around campus. I will celebrate by watching the races for an hour (tops!) and running off and hiding in the library(while reading some children's books) :) ...I will also watch "Breaking Away" this weekend at some point.
Spring is here, and with the advent of spring..my semester internship is almost over.

I was able to do some XSLT work, courtesy of a XSLT tutorial from the w3 schools website, and then then trying it for myself. ...and I followed the XSLT code, and the code actually worked for me! I was able to get a count of how many times a particularly name was mentioned within the I-Witness, as well as placeName, and orgName. Yeah! Woot!

Still don't know why it is transforming into the HTML as a webpage, instead of the XML format...alas...it is a good learning experience so far.

I also have a interview at the law school to work with the XML Coding Project (Brevier Legislative Reports) on Monday. Hopefully, I will get it !

No comments:

Post a Comment