Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Halfway Point

Well..here I am two days until Spring Break (Chicago..here I come :) ), and I only have 3 more issues left of my law newsletter to code into XML before I am officially done with all of the issues. When I hit that point, I am assuming that I will help in the QC'ing of all the newsletters to check of encoding mistakes/issues that may have arisen and perhaps(?) I could do some metadata work with the project. That should be interesting and fun,
My internship supervisor, M.D., may also get my input for another law school XML encoding project in creating documentation guidelines. Which would be cool. It would be wicked cooler, if I was able to work on that project in the law school, after my internship is finished in May.

The Wii fit is fun...and I also got DDR, so I will be a dancing fool in my own apartment during spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment