Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chugging Along...

Well, I have (almost) finished encoding two issues of the newsletter, and I am finding that it comes with experience, and it comes easily to me. I have had a few questions regarding coding certain things. , ..but it seems to be maybe I have a knack for this type of stuff (who knows). Although, in my first experience with coding in Information Architecture for the Web class, I really didn't like encoding, since I really didn't like the guy who taught the class. (mainly because he doesn't teach well)..but that is another topic for another day.

But I am really enjoying this internship gig..and hopefully, it will give me a leg up when it comes to applying for jobs.

Tonight, I bought a Wii..mainly only to play the Wii Fit. That should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment